Find somewhere to stay in The Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park
Hotels and Inns in or near Stirling
- Roman Camp Country House Hotel
- Open all year
- Award winning Hotel and Restaurant
The Roman Camp is a beautiful 17th Century country house hotel set idyllically in 20 acres of private gardens by the banks of the River Teith, quietly located on the edge of Callander. A hidden gem with 15 luxury bedrooms with en-suite Spa baths. Public rooms include an Oak panelled Library, the silk lined Drawing room & the tiny secret chapel. The Oval Tapestry Hung Dining room boasts AA three Rosette award, ranking it among the top 10% of UK restaurants.
- Red Lion Inn
- Open all year round
- 200 year old Scottish Inn with great food.
For over 200 years The Red Lion has been the heart of the picturesque & charming village of Doune. The Inn has 6 refurbished & comfortable bedrooms. Its friendly bar is a great source of local information and traditional hospitality serving a range of whiskies, local beer. Its known for its fresh pub grub with a little finesse, the Quaich suite opens onto a sunny courtyard & can be used for private functions, meetings and events.
- Golden Lion Hotel
- Open all year
- Built 1786 - Stirlings Oldest Hotel
In the heart of historic Stirling, for over 200 years the unique Golden Lion Hotel has welcomed guests including Rabbie Burns & royalty. Family owned we proudly provide traditional Scottish hospitality exceeding the high standards our guests enjoy & expect including a 32 choice buffet breakfast that exceeds every whim & diet. We treat each guest as an individual. We have 67 unique and beautifully refurbished ensuite bedrooms. One of Scotland's oldest & most historic hotels.
- Cooks Of Stirling
- Open all year
- A great 4 star Stirling Hotel
Cooks of Stirling has 7 luxurious but understated bedrooms each with its own character with king size beds & en suites to dream about, all are furnished to a high standard with a contemporary design style and are equipped with plasma TV’s, DVD & wireless internet. With attentive staff, ever at hand to assist when you require them. Cooks Stirling is a MUST STAY with great food, service & atmosphere. We are also a GREAT venue for intimate and bespoke Weddings. Let us make your day special.
- Express By Holiday Inn Stirling
- Springkerse Business Park, Stirling FK7 7XH
- +44 (0)1786 449922.
- The Royal Lodge
- 103 Henderson Street, Bridge Of Allan, Stirling FK9 4HH
- +44 (0) 1786 834166
- Airth Castle 4 Star Hotel
- Airth by Stirling, Stirlingshire FK2 8JF
- +44 (0)1324 831411
- Colessio 5 Star Hotel
- 33 Spittal Street, Stirling FK8 1DX
- +44 (0)1786 448880
- The Royal Hotel
- 55 Henderson Street, Bridge Of Allan, Stirling FK9 4HG
- +44 (0)1786 832284.
- King Robert Hotel
- Glasgow Road, Stirling FK7 0LJ
- +44 (0)1786 811666.
- Stirling Highland Hotel
- Spittal Street Stirling FK8 1DU
- +44 (0)1786 272727
- Inglewood House
- Alloa Clackmannanshire FK10 2HU
- +44 (0)1259 216156
- Park Lodge Hotel
- 32 Terrace Park, Stirling FK8 2JS
- 01786 474862.
- Highland Gate
- Drip Road Stirling FK9 4TW
- +44 (0)1786542090
- Culcreuch Castle Hotel & Estate
- Kippen Road, Fintry, near Stirling G63 0LW
- +44 (0)1360 860555.
- Broomhall Castle
- Long Row, Menstrie, by Stirling FK11 7EA
- +44 (0) 1259 763360
- Glenbervie House 5 Star Hotel
- Stirling Road, Stirlingshire FK5 4SJ
- +44 (0)1324 556 280