Find somewhere to stay in The Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park
Campsites and Hostels in or near Stirling
- Mains Farm Wigwams
- Open Easter to mid October.
- Pitches for Tents, Caravans & Motorhome.
Mains Farm is a family owned Wigwam, Caravan and Camping Park is situated on the outskirts of the historic and picuturesque village of Thornhill. Mains Farm has panoramic view over the Carse of Stirling to the Fintry Hills and lies on the gateway to theLoch Lomond and Trossachs National Park ‐ a world famous area of lochs, glens and hills. An area of breathtaking scenic beauty, it has a wealth of activities on the doorstep for families, walkers, cyclists and holiday makers to enjoy. Mains Farms also has onsite Farm Trails for walking and cycling.
- Campsie Glen Holiday Park
- Campsite 0pen Mar to Jan
- Holiday Park open Mar to Jan
There are many reasons why Campsie Glen Holiday Park is an award winning family resort. Whether you are camping, staying in a motorhome or mobile home, or renting one of their lodges, beautiful caravans, or family glamping pods, you and your family will love the well kept open spaces and facilities such as their enclosed heated swimming pool, infant pool and adults hot tub area, children's play areas (both indoor and outdoor) and of course for the larger kids the great club house and restaurant with its bar, dance floor and regular entertainment.
- Callander Woods Holiday Park
- Caravan Holidays, Glamping Pods, Touring & Camping Pitches
Welcome to Callander Woods Holiday Park (formerly Gart Caravan Park). Callander Woods is the latest addition to the Wood Leisure Holiday Parks Family. Located in Perthshire, in the popular tourist town of Callander, the holiday park is right at the Eastern Approach to the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Our new family-run holiday park is at the gateway to the Trossachs and the Scottish Highlands but is also on the Rob Roy Way and the Birds of Prey Trail and is close to the famous Bracklinn Falls and the stunning Loch Katrine.
- Witches Craig Caravan & Camping Park
- Blairlogie, Stirling FK9 5PX
- +44 (0)1786 474947
- Blair Drummond Caravan Park
- (No tents) Cuthil Brae FK9 4UP
- +44 (0)1786 841208 - C.Club Site
- Stirling Youth Hostel (syha)
- St. John Street, Stirling FK8 1EA
- +44 (0)8700 041149
- Willy Wallace Hostel
- 77 Murray Place, Stirling FK8 1AU
- +44 (0)1786 446773