Meet Blair Drummond's iconic Pride of Lions.
Blair Drummond's Zebras and Chimpanzees.
Don't worry the deer are kept safely away from the lions and tigers!
Throughout the day there are cruises around chimp island.
Our beautiful tigers have plenty of space to chill out in.
Blair Drummond has great kids playing areas next to the family BBQ pits.
Family fun on the fairground rides.
Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park is set in 120 acres of beautiful woodland, situated approximately 4 miles from Stirling on the A84 towards Doune and is easily accessed from all parts of Scotland via the M9. From the drive through animal reserves to the adventure playground there is plenty of fun and excitement for all ages.
Great Value! Your ticket will admit you to the following attractions:
- Wild Animal Reserves, Sea Lion Presentations & Pets Farm.
- Boat trip around Chimp Island.
- Lemur Land.
- Giant Astraglide, 'Flying Fox' & Adventure Playground.
- Birds of Prey Centre & Displays.
- Picnic & BBQ areas and the 5-seater Pedal Boats.
- Our unqiue Elephant habitat with its public viewing gallery.
One visit may not be enough! At Blair Drummond you will be able to see Bison, Camels, Chimps, Deer, Elephants, Giraffes, Lechwe, Lemurs, Lions, Meerkats, Ostriches, Otters, Penguins, Rhinos, Sea Lions, Tigers, Wallaby & Zebra, llamas, alpacas, miniature mongoose, birds of prey, our troop of Barbary Macaques from Gibraltar and many more….
Admission prices: Open 18th March to 29th Oct for the 2017 season.
- Adults £16.50. Senior Citizens (60+ years)£13.50. Students £14.50*.
- Children (3-14 inc.) £12.25 - must be accompanied by adult.
- Children 2 years and under go free) 3-14 years - £13.50.
- Disabled (15 years & over) £8.25. Accompanying carers £8.25*.
- Guide Book about the park £3.50.
(* Relevant ID has to be shown).
10am – 5.30pm, last admission 4.30pm
Click HERE for more information on group bookings, Birthday Parties, Seasonal Membership, Keeper for the Day, Animal experiences & encounters, Hawk Walks & Discovery Vouchers.
- Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park is the only place in Scotland to keep both an Elephant & Giraffes.
- Elephants : An Elephant will drink around 500 bath tubs of water in a year.
- Animal Poo: Keepers clear up to 150 tons of animal poo in a year!
- Falconry: Our Falconers provide 4 Bird of Prey demonstrations every day and fly different birds at each one.
Sea Lions: There are four Sea Lion Presentations to see every day which are both educational and exciting.