- Merlin 5 Star B&b
- Open all year round
- Bed and breakfast overlooks The Lake of Menteith
Need more accommodation? Nether Glenny also has Kestrel Cottage, all one level it sleeps 2/3 persons. There is also Buzzard Cottage (on 2 floors) which sleeps 5 persons in a double and family room (both are ensuite) and is suitable for 2 couples or a family. In total Nether Glenny can accommodate 10 persons in their 3 properties.
"No light pollution here": Our starry skies make this a perfect location for 'Star Gazing' and you can't help but feel rejuvenated by breathing in our clear unspoiled country air. Guests love to watch the sunset over the hills and the Lake of Menteith (Scotland's only lake).
Our Guests favourite 'Local' things to do:
- 1. Go Ape Aberfoyle - 10% discount here
- 2. Sail on Loch Katrine - 20% discount here
- 3. Visit Glengoyne Distillery - 10% discount on tours
- 4. Hire some bikes -10% off at KatrineWheelz
- 5. Visit Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre - 25% off tickets
With so much to do you may want to stay longer!
Help is Nearby.The owners house is situated behind the cottages and has a different aspect and parking facilities. Guests are given privacy during their stay. For French Guests, Alison also speaks French. Please BOOK via the website or contact Alison with any questions that you have.