- Teith Court
- Open all year round.
- A modern ground floor holiday apartment
Quietly located in the heart of Callander close to the beautiful River Teith and the main street is Teith Court a newly built ground floor apartment. Teith Court is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment that has been newly furnished to a high standard. Spotlessly clean it comes equipped with everything you could possibly need. Teith Court is the perfect base for exploring all of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and further afield. Free off road parking.
Your Host : Liz & Agnes
Spotlessly clean. Teith Court's has a sunny, spacious and comfortable lounge with dining facilities, a Free-Sat TV, DVD player & Radio/CD player with iPod dock. Just bring your supplies Teith Courts kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need. For those wanting to cook/entertain it has an electric oven, a gas hob & microwave, fridge and separate freezer and plenty of crockery & glassware. It also has a washer/dryer and plenty of cupboards.
Don't fancy cooking? Callander has an amazing choice of places to eat for all tastes and budgets.
Teith Court sleeps 4 persons in 2 Double bedrooms. These have fitted wardrobes and a generous storage space. The
Bathroom has a large shower. The hall also has a spacious walk-in storage cupboard.
Pets are welcome: Don't worry about leaving your loved ones behind as we welcome all pets. We only ask that they are not left alone in the house unsupervised and that if you do return with muddy paws & boots you clean them off outside. Please let us know in advance if you wish to bring your pet. Our favourite "Local Things To Do":
1. Just sit & enjoy the peace and local wildlife: Take the short walk to the quiet and secluded section of the River Teith where you can find seating and fishing stands (permits available in the town).
2. Spend the day Cycling & Walking: There are 100's of miles of cyle & walking paths including National Route 7 and the 3 Lochs Drive to Aberfoyle Alternatively, you can drive and stop to enjoy the views. Whilst in Aberfoyle don't forget to check out Go Ape and Scotland's longest zip wire.
3. Tackle a local peak: Ben Lomond is one of Scotland's Munros & a must for Munro baggers! Located on The West Highland Way you need to drive to get there. Allow plenty of time and be prepared for weather changes. Nearby Ben A'an, Ben Venue & Ben Ledi are all worth tackling.
4. Visit Glengoyne & Deanston Whisky Distilleries.
5. Shopping & exploring: Spend the day in The City of Stirling visiting Stirling Castle & The Wallace Monument. Stirling's railway station allows you to park up & visit Glasgow, Edinburgh & Perth.
All inclusive weekly rates from £200pw to £400pw.All bed linen & towels provided.1 small dog £5pn.
Saturday to Saturday stays.Minimum stay 1 week, please contact us for rates for longer stays.